Lulu Island Terminal takes its name from the island that Richmond, B.C. sits on.
Strategically located near Port Metro Vancouver and Coast2000, Lulu Island Terminal provides truck drivers ease of access for pick up and return of export container equipment. Our paved 20-acre site has a logistical advantage that features substantial rail capacity, 4 loading docks and 13 truck ramps.
Lulu Island Terminal is a fully integrated facility with the following major functional areas:
- Rail and truck serviced
- 200,000 square foot warehouse with 28 foot clearance
- Covered bays for both railcar and container unloading/loading
- 13 truck ramps
- Specialized equipment to handle cargo and containers with care and efficiency
- Rail to container cross-dock
- EDI capability with forest products mills, railways, and container ocean carriers
- 2,000 feet of rail track
- CN-serviced (siding D348, D349) with CP Rail and connections to U.S. rail lines
- 2 spur lines with capacity to spot 20 – 73' center beam railcars